Organization: Taj Palace New Delhi
Should have exposure with renowned brand of hotels.
Should be a hotel management graduate from a reputed Institute.
Should be a passionate hotelier.
4-5 year of relevant experience Excellent communication In Depth knowledge of HR Sub Functions Strong Interpersonal Skills and creative mindset Qualification: Masters in Human Resource Management /MHRD/ MSW
Position: Assistant Manager Human Resources
Location: New Delhi
Details of the Company:
Quite like a gracious hostess epitomizing the elements of an exquisite art; Taj Palace effortlessly wears the mantle of being one of the finest in New Delhi. Commanding 6 plush acres of New Delhi’s prestigious diplomatic enclave, Taj Palace is the favoured destination of distinguished world travellers, head of states and international conferences.
The hotel has 405 rooms; 41 of them lavish suites including the signature Tata Suite and Presidential Suite, and the recently renovated Taj Club Rooms, Luxury and Deluxe rooms. With 40,000 square feet of superlative banquet and conference facilities, Taj Palace is one of the capital’s preeminent luxury hotels.
Website of the Company:
Background to the Profile:
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 011 2302 6162
- March 16, 2015 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Stewardess and Room service order takers with Taj Palace Hotel New Delhi
- December 12, 2014 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Lady Butlers & Housekeeping Attendants with Taj Palace Hotel New Delhi
- December 17, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Human Resources Executive with The Lalit Ashok Bangalore
- August 20, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Human Resources Manager with The Movenpick Bangalore
- July 30, 2015 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Human Resources Manager with Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
- October 22, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Restaurant Manager (Female) , Assistant Manager (Female) , F & B Associates , Hostess / Waitress (Female), Front Office Assistant (Hostess) , Sous chef (Continental), Assistant Manager – Sales (Female), Deputy / Assistant Manager – HR (Female) Language Proficiency – Tamil with Min – 2 years’ Experience as Assistant Manager Human Resources, Accounts Assistant (Female) with The Leela Palace Chennai