Organization: Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Andamans
Should have exposure with renowned brand of hotels.
Should be a hotel management graduate from a reputed Institute.
Should be a passionate hotelier
Position A: Food & Beverages Associates,
Position B: Team Leaders,
Position C: Restaurant Manager
Details of the Company:
Adding to its beach resort repertoire, Taj Hotels will soon launch its newest seaside property on the Andaman islands. The Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Andaman Islands will offer the most luxurious experience on the island with 75 villas—including an 8,000sq ft presidential suite—and a private beach at Havelock.
Website of the Company:
Background to the Profiles:
Contact Person: Mr. Vishal Srivastava Food and Beverage Manager at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
- November 27, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Sous Chef , Commis , Stewards, Restaurant Hostess , Office Secretary, Front Office Assistant with The Gateway Hotel Ambad Nashik
- November 11, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Guest Relations Executive (Female), Restaurant Manager & Assistant Manager-Finance with Vivanta byTaj, Panaji-Goa
- December 16, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Bar Tender , Hostess , Stewardess , Security Manager , Guest Relation Executive for F &B Service (Female) , Commi I/II/III , D.C.D.P./C.D.P. with The Royal Plaza New Delhi
- August 24, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Complex Revenue Manager – (To handle The Westin Chennai & Le Meridien Kochi) Sales Manager (Room Sales) Assistant Manager Catering Sales Assistant Restaurant Manager. Commis I Continental
- February 1, 2017 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring Director Spa (Female candidate) & Assistant Manager Spa (Female Candidate) with The Royal Plaza New Delhi
- December 19, 2016 Hotel Job Opening: Hiring FO Associate (06 months experience/ fresher but knowledge about opera), F&B Associate with positive attitude & good communication skill, Duty Manager- who is already enjoying the same position in any 5-star, Team Leader with Hyatt Bangalore